1. Yoga - especially vinyasa flow
2. Cooking - experimenting and collecting new recipes
3. Photography - close-ups of food, nature and candid shots of my favorite people
4. Wine - Fav white is Sauvignon Blanc from Chile or New Zealand and red is CASK (100% cabernet sauvignon) from Rubicon Estate
5. Eating local - There are so many markets and restaurants in Seattle that feature local ingredients
6. Farmer's Markets - you can make a whole afternoon centered around a Farmer's Market...I always feel so good after spending the day there and cooking the ingredients I picked up for dinner that night!
7. Travelling - I just love going to new places and trying local wines and food
8. Wineries - I love the atmosphere at vineyards and wineries...nothing beats the aroma you experience when driving into Napa Valley!
9. Gardens - Flowers or vegetables...I would love to have my own some day
10. Spas - I can never get too many massages, pedicures, facials, etc!
11. Movie night - I love going to the movies or getting a rental and making popcorn at home
12. Hot chocolate - the best during fall football games or after a venture in the snow
13. Geology - it was my major after all! I am giddy about rocks and nature:)
14. Dining at fancy restaurants - I love tasting menus with fancy presentation!
15. Lululemon - I will never have enough luon!
16. Hiking - I can't wait to get outdoors this spring and try some new trails:)
17. Kayaking - best when followed by some yummy Mexican food.
18. Cabining - I really love to stay in B&B-type cabins for the weekend and make fires and cook in
19. Chocolate anything:)
20. Boats - I need to make friends with some boat-owners!
21. Running outside - hopefully I will be adding racing to this list soon!